Published 01. December 2016
End of the year is the season of parties, family and friends reunions.
Holidays in the school, no work, vacation, family gathering, skiing, New Year
Eve’s parties and, of course, Christmas – so many occasions, when to meet
with close friends and family members.
If you would like to change your dining to an event with interesting and
creative atmosphere, feel free to inspire yourself with this Christmas setting.
Napkins set up like Christmas trees can make your table very special.
Follow these easy steps:
- Fold napkin in half twice, and then place napkin with open point facing
towards the top.
- Fold first flap of the napkin down towards bottom point.
- Fold next flap of the napkin down over first, letting a little fabric show
in between layers.
- Continue with remaining napkin folds.
- Tuck right corner of the napkin under, with ends meeting the edge of the
opposite side towards the bottom.
- Repeat with left side.
- Starting at top, fold each layer under itself.
Once every layer has been folded, tuck cinnamon stick between last two folds
as a trunk of the tree. Place the paper star on the top.